- This event has passed.
8.5.19 | 5:00pm - 7:00pm
This workshop is geared to help students complete their FASFA or to answer any questions you may have about your financial aid status for the upcoming school year. The Office of Financial Planning and the Office of Student Success will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
What to bring to the Financial Aid Day Workshop:
• Social Security Number. Be sure that it is correct!
• Records of income, 2017 income earned from work and business, child support paid or received and any other untaxed income. Documents: 2017 W-2 Forms, 2017 Federal Income Tax Return IRS 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ.
• Information about assets, such as savings, certificates of deposit, stock options, bonds, 529 plans and other college savings programs; and investment real estate, business and farm.
• Driver’s license number, if you have one.
• Dates of birth, include the month, day and year.
• Month and year of marriage, separation, divorce or other change in marital status.
• Alien Registration Number, if you (student) are not a U.S. citizen.