- This event has passed.
3.31.22 | 6:00pm - 9:00pm (Recurring event)
Welcome to the first French Film Festival at Mercer.
You are invited to the screening of 6 French films (All Films presented with English Subtitles)
Films and Q&A presented by French Class Students (FRE 252)
– Slalom by Charlène Favier (2021)
– The Story of a Three Day Pass (La Permission) by Melvin Van Peebles (1968)
– A Tale of Summer (Conte d’Eté) by Eric Rohmer (1996)
– The Society of the Spectacle (La Société du spectacle) by Guy Debord (1974) – a documentary
– 35 Shots of Rum (35 rhums) by Claire Denis (2008)
– The Lovely Month of May (Le Joli Mai) by Chris Marker (1963) – a documentary
With the participation of the Department of Journalism and Media Studies
– Albertine Cinémathèque –
Albertine Cinémathèque is a program of FACE Foundation and Villa Albertine in partnership with the French Embassy in the United States and with the support of the CNC (Centre National du Cinéma et de l’Image Animée) and the Fonds Culturel Franco-Américain
Location: STN 251 (Stetson Building) – Mercer University Campus