- This event has passed.
1.20.23 | 8:00am - 4:30pm$500
Learn to improve productivity and processes through this foundational Lean Six Sigma training. This course will cover key tools and concepts such as the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) methodology, data collection and measurement techniques, how to display visual data, lean analysis tools (including fishbone diagram, 5 Why’s, 5 S’s, Gemba Walk, and Poka-Yoke), brainstorming and option selection criteria, process improvement results assessment, documentation, and introduction to Six Sigma leadership and cultural approaches. This introductory course is designed for employees at any organizational level. All program participants will receive a Mercer University certificate of completion.
In this 8-hour program, employees at all organizational levels can improve their productivity by learning to employ foundational Lean Six Sigma tools and concepts. Topics that will be covered in the Yellow Belt program include:
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC) methodology
- Data collection and measurement techniques
- Data display tools including scatter plots and linear models
- Lean analysis tools such as fishbone diagram, 5 Why’s, 5 S’s, Gemba walks, and Poka-Yokes
- Brainstorming and option selection criteria
- Process improvement results assessment and documentation
- Introduction to Six Sigma leadership and cultural approaches